Abt Associates Inc./ VectorLink Project Ethiopia Bid announcement.
Abt Associates Inc./ VectorLink Project Ethiopia
BID ANNOUNCEMENT No. 002/2021
Store & Multiple Sock pits Renovation
The President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) VectorLink Ethiopia Project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The Project is implemented by Abt Associates Inc. in collaboration with Regional Health Bureaus would like to invite competent construction companies/or cooperative construction associations for Renovation of Stores & Insecticide cleaning soak pit as per the standard described below. The actual renovation sites will be provided in the bid document.
1. LOT 1 Renovation of Six (6) new stores with size of 8x10 m2 in Buray Guje Health Facility Center, Amhara region at Dera, Fogera, Metema & Quara districts & Benishangul region in Assosa Zone of Undullu district as per the detail BOQ provided herewith in the bid document.
2. LOT 2 Extension /renovation of 2 old stores, with size of 5x8m2 three sided/extension in Amhara region at Awi Zone Jawi & West Gonder Zone, West Armachieho districts as per the detail BOQ provided herewith in the bid document.
3. LOT 3 Renovation of old soak pits, roofing, and layer reverse for 69 sites. List of sites will be provided with the bid document.
4. LOT 4 Renovation/construction of new soak pits without a roofing for old sites (10 sites) which will be provided in the Bid document.
5. LOT 5 Renovation/construction of new soak pit with roofing for Amhra region (5) which 3 is in Jawi and 2 in West Armachiho. Detail sites will be provided in the bid document.
6. LOT 6 Community-based soak pits, which will be constructed in Amhara region based on the number of kebeles proposed to be sprayed/needed.
Interested construction companies/firms must submit copies of their valid and renewed trade license, Certificate of Competence from the ministry of construction, Tax Identification Number, VAT registration certificate (if any), detailed physical address of their firm and other relevant supporting documents are required, as a qualifying criterion of this solicitation.
Interested & Qualified bidders can obtain full bid documents free of charge starting February 22,2021 from Abt Associates Inc./ Vectorlink project office located at Bole road, Lidya Building, ABC car rent office building 2nd and 3rd floors, in front of Harmony Hotel next to Bole Sub city Woreda 03/05. Office phone 251 116 294825 Addis Adaba, Ethiopia.
Bid Submissions: Sealed bids shall be submitted to Vectorlink project procurement units located in Addis Ababa, Bole Sub city, Kebele 03/05, House No. New, ABC Building 2nd & 3rd floor in front of Harmony Hotel by the bid deadline Monday March 15, 2021 – 10:00 am (local time).
- Eligible contractors can bid for each LOT or for entire LOT but should submit their bid separately.
- Bids submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- PMI VectorLink project reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids or a part thereof.