HABESHA CEMENT INVITATION FOR BID.
INVITATION FOR BID Bid No.01/CRPP/2021
Habesha Cement Share Company has allocated budget towards the cost of Partial Internal Road and Parking Area Pavement worksand Construction Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for this Contract.
Internal Road and Parking Area Pavement works Construction Project, Contract 1: Habesha Cement Share Company is located in Oromia Regional State, in west shewa Zone, Welmera wereda 8 kilometers from Holeta town. The work under this Contract consists of construction of
1.1km with 13m carriage way, 300m with 16m carriage way and 600m with 9m carriage way that means a total of 2km length of road with Rigid Concrete Pavement including all related drainage structures and other road ancillary works,
52,500-meter square Rigid Concrete Pavement parking area around packing & loading bay, projects
The road shall be constructed to ERA DS-5 as per 2002 or DC4 as per 2013 standard Rigid Concrete paved carriageway.
Habesha Cement Share Company now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction of the road and parking area project. A detail qualification criterion is stated in the bidding document.
Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
(a) In case of Ethiopian bidders, Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development with Category GC-4 or RC-4 and above, license renewed for 2013 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include: -
1. Trading License renewed for 2013 EFY; and
2. Its Tax Clearance Certificate which states that the bidder is eligible to participate in any public tender and valid at least at the deadline for submission of the bids, and VAT Registration Certificate
3. In case of bidders other than Ethiopians; business organization registration certificate or Trade License issued by the country of establishment.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the international competitive bidding procedures specified in the Bidding Documents, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Section XIV of the Bidding Documents.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 550.00.
Address: Habesha Cement Share Company Ethio China Friendship Road Wello Sefer Kasma Bldg. 8th Floor Sourcing and Procurement Department Tel: 251-114163273 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
6. Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes, “Qualification Information/ Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid/proposal” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
7.Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information/ technical evaluation first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address above at or before 10:00 AM, on March 09, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address above at 10:30 AM, on March 09, 2021.
9. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB Birr 250,000.00 (ETB Two Hundred Fifty Thousand) in local currency.
10. Habesha Cement Share Company reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.