ChildFund Ethiopia Invitation to Bid for Stationary, Cleaning & Canteen Supplies purchase for Long Term Agreement
Invitation to Bid for Stationary, Cleaning & Canteen Supplies purchase for Long Term Agreement
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia wants to enter a framework agreement with eligible supplier for purchases of different Stationary, Cleaning and Canteen Supplies for Long Term Agreement. A complete set of the bid document could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office on the address shown below and submit the full technical and financial proposal within the period of February 17 - 25, 2021.
Bole Sub city - KebIe 03 H. No 2310
P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 661 29 28
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. Copy of renewed business license of the sector, Tax Identification Number (TIN) certification and Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate
2. Bidders profile showing past performance record on similar business and other relevant credential with recommendation letter
3. ChildFund Vendor Profile Registration form filled by bidders
4. Bidders are strictly required to offer their price including VAT/ToT on the given bid document
5. Bidders shall consider that their price is for entering framework agreement at least for one year
6. The unit price of each of the item shall be valid for at least 30 calendar days from the opening date to give enough contract signing time
7. All bids should appropriately sign and stamp the bid document before submitting
8. Evaluated shall be based on price offer least bidder method they submitted after ensuring technical evaluation for eligibility checking pass mark
9. Selected supplier shall clearly state declaration to Deliver the item required to ChildFund Ethiopia office up on receiving periodic Purchase Order (PO) quarterly and willing to give Credit Facilities
10. Selected bidder may furnish performance bond upon contract signing for the supply sustainability.
11. Bidders can submit their offer for both categories or separately.
Each interested firm should submit its sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 2:00Pm (8:00 pm Local time) on February 25, 2021. Bids received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.
Bid will be opened on the same day at 2:30Pm (8:30Pm Local Time) by procurement committee.
Qualified firms will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed on the Bid Document, technical and financial, evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.