Mennonite Central Committee Ethiopia Invitation for External Audit
Invitation for External Audit
Mennonite Central Committee Ethiopia (MCCE) is an organization registered by the Agency for Civil Society Organizations as a Foreign Charity with Certificate No. 0565.
Currently MCCE is operating in regions of Ethiopia and in Addis Ababa city administration in partnership with local NGO’s. The areas MCCE engages in are: food security, health, education, peace and emergency response.
MCCE is inviting External Auditing Firms to perform an annual audit of its books for the period of January 1 to December 31, 2020.
Licensed and qualified audit firms that fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate on the bid.
- 1. The audit firm should be registered with the Office of the Auditor General
- 2. The audit firm must be licensed and qualified to complete the audit using the International Private Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS). The final audit report must be in IPSAS format.
- 3. The audit firm must have solid experience in international NGOs audit.
- 4. The audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well experienced personnel.
- 5. The audit firm should provide Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate and other legal documents certifying qualification for performing similar assignments.
Please note that the selected audit firm must complete and submit the final audit report by 31st March 2021.
Technical and financial proposal for the required audit work shall be submitted to our office.
Applications should reach the MCCE office by February 28, 2021.
Address: Kolfe Keranyo Subcity, Woreda 05, House No 360
P. O. Box - 70367
Tele - 011-369-6471
Mobile - 092-059-3898