Glimmer would like to engage a Consultant to undertake the baseline survey.
Baseline Surveys for Kolla Tembien (KT) and Oda Bultum (OB)
Integrated Community Development Programs (ICDPs)
1. A Glimmer of Hope (Glimmer) is a US based charitable and nonprofit making organization with the mission of empowering rural Ethiopian communities to end the cycle of extreme poverty and build resilience. Glimmer is working to make a sustainable difference in the lives of rural Ethiopians through implementing water, sanitation, hygiene, health, education and Livelihood projects. Glimmer funds the implementation of projects in Ethiopia through local NGO partners operating in four regions of the country (Tigray, Amhara, Oromia and SNNPR). Since 2000, Glimmer has implemented over 10,000 projects in Ethiopia.
2. A Glimmer of Hope has launched two Integrated Community Development Programs (ICDPs) in Tigray and Oromia Regions; namely, Kolla Tembien ICDP and Oda Bultum ICDP. The ICDPs are basically meant to overcome critical social & economic challenges in a given community through holistic interventions in livelihoods, education, WaSH and health programs.
3. As these programs are on the commencement level, Glimmer and partners want to establish baseline data against program indicators so that changes brought by the intervention could be measured during the mid and end of the program period. To this end, a qualified consultant is sought to conduct a baseline survey and produce standard report.
4. Glimmer would like to engage a Consultant to undertake the baseline survey with the main objective to establish baseline data and information for each indicator as outlined in Glimmer theory of change and agreed indicators for the programs.
5. Therefore, interested and eligible bidders are invited to collect the Terms of Reference (TOR) from Glimmer office in person or by sending an email to the address below. Technical and financial proposals shall be submitted in separately sealed and stamped envelope to Glimmer office before 4:00 Pm of the 15th calendar day since the 1st day of this announcement. If the 15th day falls on weekend or holiday, bidders can submit their proposals on the following working day at the specified time.
6. Interested firms must fulfil the following requirements and attach copies of:
- Renewed business/trade license (legally registered under the Ethiopian Law).
- Taxpayer identification number (TIN) certificate.
- Certificate for VAT registration.
- CVs of key professionals, including CV of a professional that will be assigned as a lead consultant. And encouraged to submit recommendation letters or appreciation letters for job well done from previous client organizations,
Note: Glimmer reserves the right to fully or partially accept or reject the bid.
A Glimmer of Hope
Yeka Sub-city, Woreda 8, Kebele 13/14
Diaspora square, Rahem building - 5th floor
Tel - 251-116613487
P.O.Box - 1448-1110, Addis Ababa,Ethiopia
E-mail: [email protected]