Ethiopia Commodity Exchange BID ANNOUNCEMENT
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
Bid Reference number: ECX/O-001/2021
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) would like to invite eligible bidders to participate on the Open bid floated for the procurement of Employees outsourcing service for the provision of skilled and semi-skilled labour to work at ECX Head Office and its different branches and need to sign Framework Agreement with the successful service provider for the period of Three years that is planned to begin in July 1, 2021.
Therefore, all interested service provider can participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements:
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Exchange’s National Competitive Bidding/ Open Tender procedures and the bid is open to all eligible bidders.
2. Bidders are required to submit the following legal documents: -
- Renewed Valid business license indicating the stream of business renewed trade license specific to the business category.
- TIN number
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority
- Valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority
- Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency's suppliers list registration certificate.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be collected from ECX – Head Quarter Treasury and Budget Control Division, located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 5th floor office# 514, against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00/One Hundred birr/ through bank deposit, using the below mentioned bank address during office hours.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of at least 2% of the total value of the service & remains valid for 150 days and has to be submitted in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee.
5. Bids must be submitted before February 02, 2021 up to 10:30 AM in the bid box located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 7th floor – Procurement Division Office and the bid will be Open on the same date February 02,[email protected] 11:00 AM in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives who wish to attend in person at the address below.
6. The Exchange shall not consider any Bid that arrives after the deadline for submission of bids, any Bid received by the Exchange after the deadline for submission of bids shall be declared as late, rejected, and returned to the Bidder remain unopened.
7. ECX reserves the right to reject any bid partially or in full
8. Bidders shall use the Below address for their additional information/ enquiry
Bank Address of Ethiopia commodity Exchange: Dashen Bank Mexico branch: 0022526447046 OR Commercial bank of Ethiopia /CBE/: 1000002564819
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
Chelelek Al-sam Tower-II, 7th floor, office# 708 Addis Ababa
Tel. +251-115547001 Ext.182, Addis Ababa