Ethiopian Industrial Inputs Development Enterprise Invitation for Bid (IFB) for a Procurement of Yarns & Threads.
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Procurement of Yarns & Threads
Procurement Number: EIIDE/IID/02/20
Ethiopian Industrial Inputs Development Enterprise, EIIDE, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders towards the cost for different Yarns & Threads, located at Addis Ababa. The payments under this Contract for Yarns & Threads will be effected by EIIDE.
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Enterprise’s Procurement Guideline and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines. Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- Valid Trade License related to the supply of Yarns & Threads.
- Renewed Trade License for the year 2013 E.C
- Registration Certificate in the suppliers list under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, Ethiopia. Bidder can print from the PPPA website.
- VAT Registration Certificate.
- Valid Tax Clearance from Inland Revenue Authority of Ethiopia.
1. Required Goods and Services: different Yarns & Threads for garment Factories.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EIIDE, Deputy of General Director of EIIDE (Purchase Sector), at the address of Tel. 251-011-369-2711 or 251-011-369-1886 from 8:30 AM -12:30 PM and 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
3.A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (two hundred Birr).
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on Feb. 03, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
5.The bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security, which is prepared by the name Ethiopian Industrial Inputs Development Enterprise, with an amount of Birr 100,000.00 for the supply of different Yarns & Threads in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee from any Bank of Ethiopia. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the technical envelop.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at Ethiopian Industrial Inputs Development Enterprise, EIIDE meeting Hall, Addis Ababa, at 2:00 P.M on Feb. 03, 2021.
7. The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
Ethiopian Industrial Inputs Development Enterprise
Tel: 011 3692711/0113691886 Fax: 011 155 0905 P.O. Box: 1897
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia