Doctors With Africa INVITATION Tender for vendor/supplier prequalification
Tender for vendor/supplier prequalification
Doctors with Africa CUAMM has been the first NGO working in the international health sector to be recognized in Italy and is the largest Italian organization for the promotion and protection of health in Africa.
CUAMM has decided to develop a new Supplier list for the supply of Good, Services & Works procured by the organization in line with its norms and standards for the products which will be materialize for the year 2021. The objective of CUAMM new prequalification requirements is to ensure sourcing of high quality products from reliable sources, efficient utilization of funds at the best interest of the beneficiaries, to obtain the best service outcomes.
- For the Supply of Human Medicines, medical furniture, Equipment & Supplies
- For the Supply of laboratory Equipment, Supplies and reagents,
- For the Supply of Cleaning and sanitary material Supplies
- For the supply of stationary materials
- For supply of office furniture
- For supply of desktop computers, Laptops, UPSs, printers, projectors, accessories and electronic consumables.
- For supplies equipment (generator and accessories, solar panel.)
- For vehicle (bikes, motorbikes, Bajaj and other related items)
- For provision of printing and advertisement
- For provision of Advertising, Creative and Production services
- For provision of car rent (transportation of items and/or people)
- For provision of car maintenance service
- For provision of Hotel and accommodation service
- For the provision of meetings and conference services (hall, refreshment)
- For provision of promotional materials (T-shirt, capes, umbrella and banners)
- For provision of building construction and renovation
- For provision of Research consultancy services (e.g. feasibility study, baseline survey, terminal evaluation, social impact assessment, data collection etc.) Individual consultant can participate by sending their CV with their educational credentials and work experience.
- For provision of IT services.
- Renewed trade license (current year) which is related for the category
- TIN certificate
- VAT registration certificate
- Unexpired certificate of competence for medicine wholesaler.
- Commercial registry
- Supplier registration
- Well organized profile of the firm consisting of year of establishment, number of staff, characteristics of offices and stores, equipment and machineries, past experience and at least 1 letter of recommendation an NGO possibly working in health environment.
- List of all types of products and/or services able to provide to CUAMM with price range.
All bids must be submitted in wax-sealed and stamped envelope within 10 days starting from the date of the first announcement made in the newspaper to CUAMM coordination office.
Address: Near to Bole Medhanialem Church behind Kebe Pastry
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. +251-11- 662 0360