Action for Development (AFD invitation for bidders to Supply of Veterinary Drugs and Equipment
Bid Ref No: AFDA-015/2018
Supply of Veterinary Drugs and Equipment
1. Action for Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to Supply Veterinary Drugs and Equipment for its project activities.
2. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
3. Bidding will be conducted through local Open tender procedure.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0939 655371, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
5. The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
7. All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title – Supply of veterinary Drugs and Equipment’s and Bid Ref. no. AFDA-015/2018, with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. local time on August , 8/2018. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at 10:30 A.M. local time on 8, August, 2018.
9. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
10. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action For Development