VSF Germany invites interested bidders to undertake construction of two (2) new Animal Health Posts and construction of three (3) new Fish Cooperative Houses
INVITATION FOR RE-TENDER
Construction of two new Animal Health Posts and Construction of three new Fish Cooperative Houses in South Omo Zone of Hammer, Dassenech and Nyangatom Woredas
Tender Reference No: VSF-G/ETH/2020/08 EUTF /SO/Omo Delta Project Ethiopia
1. VSF Germany, is an International Non Governmental Organization, invites interested bidders to undertake construction of two (2) new Animal Health Posts and construction of three (3) new Fish Cooperative Houses in South Omo Zone of Hammer, Dassenech and Nyangatom Woredas supply for the project entitled “Omo Delta Project-Expanding the Rangeland to Achieve Growth and Transformation” as follows
- LOT I - Construction of one new animal health post and related facilities in Hamer Woreda
- Lot II – Construction of one new animal health post and related facilities and construction of one new Fish Cooperatives House and related facilities in Nyangatom Woreda
- LOT III - Construction of two New Fish Cooperative House and related facilities in Dassenech and Woreda
2. Bidders can bid for Lot one, Lot two, Lot three or all Lots.
3. The tenderers are expected to construct the intended construction facilities with the required design and specifications as the detail indicated in the bid document. Sub-contracting out of the assignment is strictly forbidden.
4. Financing by: European Commission
5. Eligible contractors (GC/WC) of grade 6 and above are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licenses, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificate.
6. Tendering will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
7. The tender document can be obtained from December 14 to December 28, 2020 during office hours; from South Omo Zone, AFD field Coordination Office in Jinka, tel. 0467751104, mobiles 0909987788 or 0903073140 free of charge.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a tender guarantee amounting to one percent (1%) of the total bid amount including VAT in the form of C.P.O. Any other form of tender guarantee shall not be acceptable.
9. All bid documents must be submitted one original marked “original” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “copy” by stating the title, separately for each lot, with wax-sealed envelope at or before 2:00 P.M. (afternoon) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 to AFD field Coordination Office in Jinka. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of tenderers and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at AFD field Coordination Office in Jinka, on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 2:30 PM (afternoon).
11. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
12. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Veterinaires Sans Frontieres Germany (VSF -Germany)