’GIZ Office Addis Ababa’’ Bid for procurement of Different IT Equipment Accessories
Bid Announcement for Different IT Equipment & ACCESSORIES
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit ‘’GIZ Office Addis Ababa’’ would like to invite all interested & eligible local suppliers to submit their technical specification, financial offer and warranty period for different types of IT equipment and accessories as per the list posted on 2Merkato site. The list can also be obtained through the below email address.
Bid reference number: 91144046
Deadline for submission: 30.10.2020 (4:00PM in the Afternoon)
Any eligible local supplier which might be interested in accepting the GIZ-Office proposal for supplying the items is welcome to submit technical specification, financial offer and warranty period by labeling the reference number 91144046 on the envelope to GIZ-Office located next to Jupiter Hotel at Bloom Tower 9th Floor. Those who are interested to be the one, the list of items with specification is described at 2Merkato sitehttps://tender.2merkato.com/tenders/view/220500/featured or you can ask the same list of items through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special conditions: -
• Supplier should have and attach a valid TIN, VAT & renewed business license.
• Indicate that the price offer is before OR after 15% VAT
• Technical specification is detail description of the material. Legal Documents
• business licenses will not be considered as technical Specification.
• Your offer might be rejected or disqualified if technical specification and financial offer is not submitted separately, if reference number is not indicated on the envelope and if legal documents/licenses are submitted as technical specification.
• The offer shall be submitted in the language of the tender documents.
• Use your own proforma.
• Financial offer currency has to be in ETB (Ethiopian Birr).
• Validity date of your offer should be 60 to 90 days
• Please indicate the delivery time in your offer.
• Payment should be settled after delivery.
For any clarifications, kindly contact GIZ-Office through the below addresses until 28.10.2020.
Email : email@example.com
Tel +251 11 5587935
We look forward to hearing from you.