The GIZ – Support to the AU Research & Training Project is looking for a consulting firm.
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83363664
The GIZ – Support to the AU Research & Training Project is looking for a consulting firm who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals “Consultancy for Design and Implementation of Short Course on Multilateral Diplomacy in the Context of AU/REC Relation”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can request the bid document/ToR/ starting from Monday, 12 October 2020, 8:30am via an email address: [email protected]
Qualifications of the Consultants
Expert 1 /Team Leader (National)
- Qualification/education/training (2.1.1): Relevant University Qualification; i.e MA/ PhD in, for instance, International Relations, political/social Sciences, History or development studies
- Language (2.1.2) very good business languages skills in English
- General professional experience (2.1.3) 10’ years teaching experience at post graduate level, adult education, and facilitation of trainings.
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): 8 years of professional experience in sector of transitional justice, reconciliation
- Proven knowledge of theories and approaches on conflict prevention and management and peace building
- 5 years’ experience in working in Africa Peace and security Architecture and with the African Union, Regional Economic Organizations and Regional Mechanisms.
- Leadership/Management Experience (2.2.5): Not applicable
- Regional experience (2.1.6): 5 years of Experience in Africa / with Africa Institutions
- Development Cooperation (DC) Experience (2.2.7): Not applicable.
- Other (2.2.8): Not applicable
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00pm local time on Monday, 26 October 2020.
Kazanchis, GIZ Office Addis Ababa
Near Jupiter Hotel
Bloom Tower 9th Floor
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in a separate envelop as per the issued tender document.
GIZ – Support to the AU Research & Training Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.