Cooperative Bank of Oromia Supply, delivery, installation, configuration and make operational of Automated Vehicles tracking systems
Invitation to Bid
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure Supply, delivery, installation, configuration and make operational of Automated Vehicles tracking systems’’ Comprising of Global Positioning System (GPS) along with fuel level sensor and including vehicle navigation features for its vehicles & subsequently wants to invite interested & eligible bidders for the supply of the items.
Interested bidders are invited to submit their Bids as per the conditions stated below;
- 1. Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm commencing from October 12, 2020 until bid closing date at Dembel City Centre, 2nd floor (passenger lift 6), Office of the procurement Team.
- 2. A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of nonreturnable fee of Birr 100 (Birr one hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia Finfine branch in cash up on presenting duly signed application to the bid supported by copies of renewed trade license, TIN & VAT registration certificate, bidders who did not obtain the biding documents directly from the bank will be rejected during evaluation.
- 3. Bid document must be delivered to Dembel City Centre, 2th floor (passenger lift 6), Office of Procurement and Facility Management on or before 23 October, 2020 until 5:00pm during office hours as specified under instruction No.1 above.
- 4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 20,000 (Birr twenty thousand only) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
- 5. Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy - all separately signed and wax sealed.
- 6. The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Bid Document for Supply, delivery, installation, configuration and make operational of Automated Vehicles tracking systems’’ Comprising of Global Positioning System (GPS) along with fuel level sensor and including vehicle navigation features”.
- 7. Bids will be opened at the bank’s training room, Dambel City Centre 7th floor (passenger lift 4) on October 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM. Bidders may not present on the opening ceremony due to COVID-19.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Procurement & Facility Management
Dembel City Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia