AWASH BANK Invitation for International Competitive Bidding.
INVITATION TO BID
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB IT-03/2020/21
- 1. Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply, deployment, commissioning of: -
- LOT-1 Sophos Email Security Gateway.
- LOT-2 Darktrace Enterprise Immune System (Al Intrusion Detection Solution).
- 2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- 3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor Room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each LOT by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- 4. The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount for LOT-1 birr 90,000.00 (ninety thousand), for local bidders and 2,500.00 USD, for foreign bidders and for LOT-2 birr 165,000.00 (One hundred sixty five thousand) for local bidders and 4,500.00 USD, for foreign bidders in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier's Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from
- A) Citibank N.A. New York,
- B) Citi Bank N.A. London,
- C) Commerez Bank A.G.
- D)deutsche Bank A.G.,
- E)National Westminster Bank,
- F) ING Bank Amsterdam,
- G) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C. or
- H)any local Bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C.
- The bank guarantee issued by any schedule bank must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- 5. Commencement Availability of tender document as from October 5, 2020 till October 28, 2020 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- 6. Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before October 31, 2020.
- 7. The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before November 05, 2020.
- 8. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before November 10, 2020 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- 9. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director, Shared Services Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on November 10, 2020 at 2:30 PM for LOT-1 and at 3:00 PM for LOT-2
- 10. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- 11. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 8 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- 12. The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.