The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit /GIZ Office Addis Ababa/ Bid for Procurement of Safety Shoes Jogger & Overall Wears
Bid Announcement for Procurement of 50pcs Safety Shoes Jogger & 50pcs Overall Wears
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit ‘’GIZ Office Addis Ababa’’, would like to invite all local interested & eligible suppliers to submit their technical and financial offers for the supply of equipment’s described below:
- 1. 60pairsSafety Shoes(shoe size between 39 &43) LOT I as per detail specification below
*Puncture resistance (steel/ST flex), steel/composite Toe Cap, anti-static, slip resistance sole, water repellent uppers, oil & fuel resistant sole, heel energy absorption and breathable leather upper.
- 2. 60pcs Overall wears LOT II as per detail specification below
*emperor, mercerized & Sanforized, pre-shrink; free normal size, made abroad in standard quality & imported, blue color is preferred.
Both products are for tractor & combine harvester operators
Deadline for submission:09.10.2020, 4:00PM
Any eligible local suppler which might be interested in accepting the GIZ-Office proposal for supplying the items is welcome to submit the offers. Those who are interested to be the one, please submit the offer technical, price & warranty within separate sealed envelope, labelling bid reference No;91143203direct to GIZ Office Addis Ababa reception desk located at Kasanchis, next Jupiter Hotel, Bloom Tower, 9th Floor.
Special conditions: -
- Supplier should have a valid TIN, VAT & renewed business license.
- Pleases submit technical, financial offers and warranty separately in a sealed envelope.
- Please indicate that the price offer is before OR after 15% VAT
- Validity date of your offer should be 30 to 60 days
- Please indicate the delivery time in your offer
- Payment shall be made 100% upon delivery
- This order is divided in division of LOTs & can be awarded to different suppliers
- For any clarifications, kindly contact GIZ-Office through the below addresses
- Email [email protected] OR telephone: +251-11 518 0200/01/03