The Ethio-Djibouti Standard Guage Railway S.C wishes to Procure- Book shelves and Filing Cabinets as per the schedule of our requirement indicated in the bid document
INVITATION TO BID
The Ethio-Djibouti Standard Guage Railway S.C wishes to Procure- Book shelves and Filing Cabinets as per the schedule of our requirement indicated in the bid document.
Hence, the company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to quote their best offer for the supply of the materials within a delivery time indicated in the bid document.
Bidders should strictly follow the following instructions:-
1. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the stated address upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00(One Hundred Birr)
2. Bidders have to submit their documents in two Sealed Envelopes ONE ORIGINAL and ONE COPY to the address below on or before February 27, 2020 at 10:00AM and must be accompanied by Birr 10,000.00(Ten Thousand) security bid bond. The bid security bond shall be in the form of Cashiers Payment Order (CPO) or Unconditional Bank Guarantee valid at least for 90 days, enclosed in a separate envelope and presented inside the Original technical bid document envelope. The bid language shall be English.
3. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on February 27, 2020 at 10:20 AM at Ethio-Djibouti Railway S.C Head Quarter.
4. The bidder must accompany the bid document with the copy of its Certificate of Registration from relevant Authority, Renewed and valid Trade License, TIN Registration Certificate, and VAT registration, and other relevant document pertinent to the bid.
5. Interested bidders can collect the bid document from Ethio-Djibouti Railway S.C, at Lafto Sub city (on Gesem Building, 1st floor of Procurement Unit) for further information you may Contact with the address 0114-4711799 or 0927-534514.
6. All suppliers should adhere to the rules and regulations stated in the bid documents, otherwise would not be considered for evaluation.
7. The Winner supplier shall present a 10% performance bond in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee in ETB
8. Ethio-Djibouti Railway S.C reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process.
Ethio-Djibouti Railway Share Company
Nifas Silk Lafto sub city, Woreda 12 around Lafto View
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia