Defense Construction Design Enterprise now invites all eligible bidders in the Category of Geotechnical Investigation of Grade 3 and above to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary materials, equipment and manpower for the Geotechnical Investigati
Re-Invitation to Bid
(Procurement Reference No. DCDE/SIT/002/2012)
1. Defense Construction Design Enterprise now invites all eligible bidders in the Category of Geotechnical Investigation of Grade 3 and above to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary materials, equipment and manpower for the Geotechnical Investigation of six blocks of 3B+G+21 building found in Addis Ababa.
2. Interested bidders shall submit the renewed Trader License, Valid trade registration certificate including VAT, TIN, Suppliers List and Tax Clearance certificate.
3. Bidding will be conducted through a National Competitive Bidding (NCB) and is open to all eligible bidders who have a valid and renewed trade license for 2012 in the fields of foundation investigation works.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the document at the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time from Monday to Friday local time. A complete set of document may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below up on payment of non-refundable fee of 100 Ethiopian Birr from February 12, 2020 up to February 19, 2020. The method of payment will be in cash.
5. Bidders shall submit their Bid in two envelopes, the first envelop labeled as “Technical Qualification Document” and the second envelope “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes sealed in another outer envelope.
6. Bid must be delivered to the address below on or beforeFebruary19, 2019 at 2:00 P.M.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on February 19, 2020 at 2:30 P.M.
8. All bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of 30,000(Thirty Thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO and must be addressed to Defense Construction Design Enterprise in separate envelop.
9. Defense Construction Design Enterprise have the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Defense Construction Design Enterprise
Building Contract Administration
Tel.: +251 118 960 624 /+251 118 960 628 / +251 118 960 633