Defence Construction Enterprise has signed a contract Agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority construction works for continuation of Ambo Wolliso road up grading projects and intends to sub-contract the Drainage structural works,
Notice of Invitation for Bid (Procurement No: MB-DCE/STR/04/2020)
1. Defence Construction Enterprise has signed a contract Agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority construction works for continuation of Ambo Wolliso road up grading projects and intends to sub-contract the Drainage structural works,
Lot 1) from Station 0+000 to 8+000,
Lot 2) from Station 18+00-23+000,
Lot 3) from Station 25+00-27+00,
Lot 4) from Station 28+00-33+00,
Lot 5) from Station 45+00- 62+00 to an illegible Contractor.
2. Defence Construction Enterprise then now invites registered contractors of Category GC/RC 5 and above with their professional and trade license valid for the year 2012 E.C., registered for VAT and having tax clearance to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction of structural works (slab culverts, bridge abutment and retaining wall)
3. The sub-Contractor is expected to construct the structure as per the drawings and specification of the main contract. The Main Contractor will supply required working drawings for the construction of structures.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Ambo wolliso project office from 8:30 to12:00 am and 1:30 to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of February 10, 2020 upon presentation of the document mentioned under item (2) above and a written application to the project and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500 for each lots.
5. Any bidder can only participate on a single lot
6. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Information and Bid Security”, and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope.
7. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Prequalification first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below before 10:30 A.M. in the morning on Feb 21, 2020¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00. Late bids will be rejected. Qualification Information and bid security will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below On February 21, 2020 at 10:45 A.M. in the morning.
Defense Construction Enterprise Ambo Wolliso road project
Fax. +251- 442-0746
9. Defence Construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.
Defence Construction Enterprise