ChildFund Ethiopia invitation to Bid for Consultancy Service
Invitation to Bid for Consultancy Service
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia has planned to conduct a Learning Assessment of Target and Nearby Non-target school children across the intervention areas of LPs. The purpose of the assessment is to get reliable information on the contribution of ChildFund Ethiopia and LPs towards the government endeavors in improving learning outcomes of learners explained in terms of attendance, retention, promotion rates and learning achievement measured against the minimum competency level(MCL) set by the Federal Ministry of Education.
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office on the address shown below starting from February 12 -25, 2020; interested firms should bring their copy licence while collecting bid document from ChildFund Office.
Bole Sub city - KebIe 03 H. No 2310
P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 661 29 28
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. Relevant educational background, minimum MA/MSC degree preferably, in education, statistics, economics, psychology, or related fields; Experience in conducting early grade reading, assessment, national, regional or program-based learning assessment.
2. Enough knowledge and skills on policies, strategies, plans and programs of Ethiopian education system; Experiences in conducting researches, assessments, evaluation in the area’s education
3. Practical working experiences on implementation, monitoring and evaluation and early grade reading and development, education and economics of education; Educational qualification of the learning assessment composition in the areas of, education, economics of education, statistics
4. Experienced in conducting quality research and evaluation skills; Knowledge of legal and policy provisions in Ethiopia on the social protection and child right.
5. Appropriate mix of professionals (from expertise as well as sex composition point of view).
6. The firm should clearly state unit price in ETB including 15% VAT and other related cost
7. The company should provide TIN certificate, VAT registration certificate/TOT, business registrations certificates and Business License that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such a business.
Interested bidders should submit their sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:30 PM 25th February 2020. Bid will be opened by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.