Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed items
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed items.
2. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from February 14, 2020 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, and Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) for each Bid through Acct. No.1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The Bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.) by presenting the payment advice, renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr 6,300.00 (Birr Six Thousand Three Hundred Only) for Lot One and Birr 2,000.00 (Two Thousand Only) for Lot Two for Bid No. 130/2019/20 and Birr 12,000.00 (Twelve Thousand) for Bid No. 131/2019/20 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately one day before March 13, 2020 in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 103. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
6. All Bids shall be submitted in the tender box prepared for this purpose at procurement sub process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building (Near Vatican Embassy) in the meeting hall during office hour before/or on March 13, 2020; at 10:00 A.M.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on March 13, 2020; at 10:30 A.M for both Bids.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 25 13/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, Tender Inquiry @cbe.com.et
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.