Oromia Insurance Company S.C .. bid for building construction
Invitation to Re-Bid
For the Construction of Oromia Insurance Company S.C Headquarters Building
1. Oromia Insurance Company S.C now invites eligible bidders of Building contractor / General Contractor (BC/GC) of Grade-I with relevant experience in constructing high-rise buildings and valid licenses for the year 2012 Eth.C to submit sealed bids for the construction of 4B+G+35 OIC Headquarters building structure works at Mexico Square, Addis Ababa.
2. Bidders shall submit local business organization registration certificate or trade license.
3. A comp1ete set of bidding documents may be collected by the bidder through officially delegated person during working hour upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 2500 (Birr Two Thousand Five Hundred only) in cash from Oromia Insurance Company SC at the address below:
OIC Head Office, Africa Avenue, OIB Building, 6th Floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Telephone No: +251-115-572121; Fax No: +251-115-572122, from 15 November 2019.
4. Bidders may obtain further information from the above address or call the consulting firm using telephone no. +251-911529448.
5. All bids must be accompanied separately by a bid security of Birr 5,000,000 (Birr five million) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee.
6. Bid shall be submitted at the address below:
Oromia Insurance Company S.C, Head Office, Africa Avenue, OIB Head Office Building, 2nd Floor, P. O. Box 10090, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone No: +251-115-572121; Fax No: +251-115-572122
7. The Bid comprising of Technical and Financial Document must be delivered in separate envelops one original and one copy of the document to the address given above on or before 06 March 2020 at 2:00 p.m. All copies of the bids shall be submitted in separate envelops i.e. the Technical Proposal, Financial Proposal, and Bid Security for the construction work of OIC Headquarters building structures and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as "ORIGINAL" and "COPY" both for the "The Technical Proposal", "The Financial Proposal”. The Bid Bond shall be part of the Technical Proposal but in a separate sealed envelope.
8. Bids will be opened on 06 March 2020 at 2:30 P.M.
9. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 (One Hundred Twenty) calendar days after Bid opening.
10. Failure to comply with any of the condition in items above shall be subject to automatic rejection.
11. Oromia Insurance Company S.C reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of the interest, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or bidders.