Welthungerhilfe (WHH)/German Agro Action
Invitation for Consultancy Service
Welthungerhilfe (WHH)/German Agro Action (GAA) is one of the biggest private development organizations in Germany with development and relief aid projects in more than 40 countries. Non-profit-making, non-political and non-denominational, the organization works under the leadership of an honorary board and the patronage of the German Federal President. WHH runs a Regional Office for the Horn of Africa, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and is successfully operating in the country since 1972.
German Agro Action (GAA) would like to invite consultants to conduct baseline survey study for the project entitled: Linking Agriculture with Natural Resource Management and Nutrition -PLUS (LANN+) project in East Gojam Zone of Amhara Region.
Interested consultants can collect the Terms of Reference from our office during office working hours and submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in a separate sealed envelope before Feb 19, 2020 at 5:00PM.
Bidders are required to attach the following documentations as part of the bid documents.
1. Renewed professional license
2. Renewed business license
3. Tax identification number and value added tax certificate
4. Organization profile including evidence of experience in similar consultancy work
5. Details of staff assigned to perform the consultancy activities including experience, qualification and number of staff with position classification.
6. A schedule or detailed work, that includes expected start date and completion date for the projects as indicated in the TOR.
German Agro Action (GAA) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof
Bole Sub City, Kebele 3
Tel: 011662 4730, 011662 4766
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia