CHINA WU YI
INVITATION TO BID, CHINA WU YI
CHINA WU YI, invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary" labor, material for the implement STD and HIV/AIDS prevention and control activities at the project campsites and communities along the road corridor
1. Our company, CHINA WU YI (hereinafter called Contractor), signed a contract agreement for the Construction works of Aykel-Zufan-Angereb,LotII:Km69+00-Angereb Road Project with Ethiopian Roads Authority.
2. In relation to this, pursuant to item 1227 of the Particular Specifications, the Contractor is required to implement STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation campaign along the road corridor. For this purpose, the Contractor shall assign a specialist sub-consultant who can carry out the required services and has three years of minimum experience in the last five years in working on HIV/AIDS Alleviation in collaboration with the Community and local organizations. The experience and qualification of the sub-consultant shall be approved by the Engineer upon the consent of the Employer prior to assigning the sub-consultant to the services.
3. The aforementioned service has to be rendered as per the provision set in clause 1227 of special provision to standard Technical Specification of the contract and the same will be part of the contract.
4. The CHINA WU YI now invites capable consultants to submit sealed bids for providing Consultancy services for undertaking General STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation Measures at the site of construction works of Aykel-Zufan-Angereb,LotII:Km69+00-AngerebRoad Project.
5. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
a) In the case of Ethiopian bidders, appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder's compliance, which shall include:
b) Trade License renewed for 2012 EFY; and
c) Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can
participate in any tender, valid at bid submission date and VAT Registration Certificate;
d) At least three road HIV/STD alleviation work experiences.
e) Relevant Professional Practice Certificates renewed for 2012 E.C from authorized bodies
6. Interested eligible bidders may, obtain further information during the announcement period from and inspect the bidding document, RFP as of the announced date at the address given below (At Project office of Contract Planning and Administration, Aykel-Zufan-Angereb,LotII:Km69+00-Angereb road project site).
7. A Complete set of bidding document, RFP, prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and with a nonrefundable fee of ETB 100. The method of payment shall be in cash. Any interested bidder should collect a complete set of bidding document, RFP and base his bid from. Address: At Project office of Contract Planning and Administration, Aykel-Zufan-Angereb,LotII:Km69+00-Angereb road project site.
8. Bidder shall submit his bid in two envelopes. The first envelopes, labeled "Technical and Bid Security", and the second envelope "Financial Bid", separately sealed and the two envelopes sealed in another outer envelope.
9. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security in form of CPO with amount of ETB 100,000.00(One hundred thousand Birr).
10. Method of selection is in two steps technical quality and Cost Based Selection as specified in the bidding document, RFP. Evaluation is to be carried out in the manner that Technical proposals and bid security first; and Financial offer of Consultants getting score less than 70 points in the Technical evaluation shall be rejected and of those Consultants scoring 70 points and above in technical evaluation shall be considered or invited again for further and financial bid evaluation.
11. Bids must be delivered to the address given below, time and date specified below. Late bids will be rejected.
12. Bids must be purchased and delivered to the address on or before At Project office of Contract Planning and Administration, Project Site Office at Aykel-Zufan-Angereb,LotII:Km69+00-Angereb Road Project.
13. CHINA WU YI reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
CHINA WU YI, AYKEL-ZUFAN-ANGEREB, LOTII: KM69+00-ANGEREB ROAD PROJECT, GONDAR ZONE, AMHARA REGION, ETHIOPIA