Invitation for External Audit Service
Land O’Lakes – Venture 37, an international organization, is currently implementing a Private Public Partnership Artificial Insemination Delivery (PAID) project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in selected districts from four regional states of Ethiopia.
Land O’Lakes International Development Fund invites interested audit firms to participate in a bid for auditing its books of accounts for the period ended December 31, 2019. Thus qualified auditors who can fulfill the following requirements are encouraged to participate.
• Renewed business license
• Tax identification Number certificate
• Avail records for up to date payments of tax
• Certified for professional service by relevant authorizing body
• Company profile which should include key personnel, with list of audit experience of similar NGO
• Technical and cost proposal that should include proposed dates for commencement
and submission of audit report (Overall audit work duration)
Interested audit firms who fulfill the above requirements can submit copies of non- returnable documents to the address indicated below within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement. Applicants can obtain additional information from the office during office hour.
Land O’Lakes - Venture 37
P.O.Box 5689- ILRI Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Tel. Finance Office + 251-116 172000
+ 251 911671101