Invitation to tender for vendors/suppliers Prequalification
SOS Children's Villages Ethiopia is affiliated to SOS Children's Villages International, the largest private child development organization for children in the world. Founded in 1949 in Austria, SOS Children's Villages International operates in over 133 countries and takes action for children as an independent nongovernmental organization with no bias to political or religious affiliation.
SOS Children's Villages Ethiopia is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational charitable child welfare organization. For more than 45 years, we have been working to build families for children in need, help them shape their own future and share in the development of their communities.
2. Objective of the invitation:
The objective of this invitation is to ensure identification of eligible suppliers and service providers for items and services listed hereunder and ensure efficient utilization of funds at the best interest of the program participants and achieve quality program services. Selection of vendors shall be based on pre-determined criteria.
3. Suppliers Category
SOS CVE would like to invite suppliers with service and goods on the below categories and contract all purchase from 2020- 2021.
1. Application and Submission process
Companies and firms with the above goods and services can collect the full ToR from the address below starting from the date of announcement:
All Submission should be addressed to:
SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/05
H.No 2/229, Namibia Street beside Meti Building
Tel: +251 1166176327
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
• Any submission made through any other address or means respectively, shall not be honoured and SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia shall not accept any responsibility whatsoever.
• Final date of submission shall be before or not later than February 17, 2020, 1700hrs EAT.
• Any requests for clarifications should be made in writing only and addressed to the Procurement team at the following address: [email protected] and must be sent before the deadline.