Invitation for Bid (IFB) No 01/2020
Concern Worldwide-Ethiopia is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization which envisions a world where no one lives in poverty, in fear or oppression, where all have access to a decent standard of living and have opportunities and choices essential to a long, healthy and creative life.
As part of our project ‘’promoting young woman livelihood & nutrition’’ in Tigray Zone which is financed by World bank ; Concern is planning to procure Tents for our program beneficiaries Hence, Concern Worldwide-Ethiopia would like to invite eligible bidders to supply us the under listed tents.
1. A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from the following addresses during working hours starting from 3rd February ,2020 (08:00am – 05:00pm)
Concern World Wide, Addis Ababa Ethiopia, and Country office
Sholla Market Yeka Sub- city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30
2. Bidders MUST provide valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
3. Bidders are required to sign tender declaration and should be presented along with the bid proposal.
4. Bidders should submit their offer with separate sealed envelope (technical & financial) and submit to Concern Worldwide Country office, on or before 17th February, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
5. Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at Concern Worldwide Country office on 17th February, 2020 at 10:30 A.M.
6. Bidders can submit their offer either for single items, or collectively
7. If further clarification is required bidders can contact our Logistics unit with the above address
8. Failure to comply any of the condition from (2 & 3) above shall result in automatic rejection
9. Concern World Wide reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.