Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Local Competitive Bidders
1.Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
1. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from February 06, 2020 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 and You can access the bid document online from Https:// Bids.Mobtenders.com against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028 to the account of ‘CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders can participate only who do not have equal or greater than two contracts with the Bank for item No. 1 (Maintenance and Modification Work of Addis Ketema Branch)
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr as stated above in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before 2:00 p.m. at the place mentioned under no.2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on 2:30 p.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel.251-11-372-28-72, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: CBE Website.
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.