Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed item:-
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. 120/2019/20 (Re-Bid)
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed item:-
1. The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from January 27, 2020 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 and You Can Access The Bid Document Online From Https://Bids.Mobtenders.Com against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) for Bid Document through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount of Ethiopian Birr in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (C.P.O). Bid Security (EMD) in any other form is not acceptable.
4. The Bid Security (EMD) should submit two hour prior to the bid closing time. EMD submitted after or on closing time with negotiation document shall be rejected by The Bank as non-responsive.
5. All Bids shall be submitted in the tender box prepared for this purpose at procurement sub process, cited, at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building (Near Vatican Embassy) in the meeting hall during office hour before/ or on February 11, 2020; 2:00 p.m.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on February 11,, 2020; at 2:30 P.M.
7. Interested /eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3722858/011-372-28 47/3722826, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113691901, or visit [email protected]
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.