Save the Children invites bidders to establish one-year Frame Work Contract Agreement for ‘’ Provision of Meeting Hall & Accommodation ‘’.
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference #: T-SCI-2020-001
Tender Title: Provision of Meeting Hall & Accommodation service
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to establish one-year Frame Work Contract Agreement for ‘’ Provision of Meeting Hall & Accommodation ‘’ and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender for these services.
Lot 1- Adama town
Lot 2- Bishoftu town
Potential service providers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from Save the Children International Country Office, Addis Ababa or Adama Field Office starting from January 21, 2020 to February 10, 2020 during working hours from the following Address:
1. Adama Field office near Abadir Gust House or Keraud Restaurant, Degagga Kebele (05) Tel # 0221 126526 and
2. Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa, supply chain Office Near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain | Procurement Office
Tel # 0113 728455/61
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
• Renewed business license for the year 2011/2012 E.C. VAT | TIN registration certificate;
• Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 20,000.00 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of tender submission. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted) and should be submitted with separate sealed envelope.
• Company profile
• Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
• Completely filled Price Schedule with separate sealed envelop
• Letter of evidence issued from authorized government office clearly mention Star Level of the hotel.
Tenders must be submitted in Four (4) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked Technical and Financial “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender Reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Save the Children, Ethiopia Adama field Office on February 10, 2020 before/ on 11: 45Am.
Save the Children Committee will open tender responses on February 11, 2020 at 2:00 P.M. at its own discretion at Adama program office
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.