The organization would like to invite Authorized Auditors to participate in a bid to perform an external audit of its accounts for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2019
CMF International - Ethiopia
PO Box 2920
Office: 011 260 -1549
14 January 2020
Invitation to Bid for External Audit
CMF International is a nonprofit Foreign Charity International Organization (NGO) Registered with Agency for Civil Society Organizations. Currently, CMFI is working to alleviate the severe shortage of clean water of marginalized communities, especially in remote locations of the Country.
The organization would like to invite Authorized Auditors to participate in a bid to perform an external audit of its accounts for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2019. Accounts of the organization are ready to be audited, and theaudit should be started upon notification of the winner.
The audit shall be conducted at the CMF International head office located at Burayu Tatek, Gafersa Nono Kebele. Further location details will be advised to the winning bidder.
Interested and competent bidders are invited to contact CMF International at 011 260 -1549
,0911 20 64 04 for information regarding the scope of the audit. They are further invited to
send their audit service price quotation and proof of valid qualifications within ten days of this announcement to:
CMF International, PO Box 2920, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The Audit firm must meet the following Qualification Requirements:
1. Be Classified at least Grade B by the Office of the Federal Auditor General of the Federal
Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
2. Have a renewed business license for the current Ethiopia fiscal year.
3. Have a certificate of professional competence.
4. Produce evidence of paying current fiscal year profit tax.
5. Have experience in auditing NGO’S
6. Have a TIN Certificate
7. Produce an audit report and management letter at the conclusion of the audit.