Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item:
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION to Local and International Competitive Tender
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item:
1. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from January 8, 2020 for Bid No 102 &103/2019/20 and January 9, 2020 for Bid No. 105& 106 /2019/20 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) for Each Local Bids(102, 103& 106,2019/20) and Birr 300 (Three Hundred Birr only) for ICB (105/2019/20) through Acct. No. 1000134998028, CBE Finance Process. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice, Copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until February 6, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. for Bid No. 102/2019/20, February 7, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. For Bid No 103 & 106/2019/20 and February 12, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. for Bid No. 105/2019/20 in the above mentioned address 1st & 2nd floor room No. 104 & 204 respectively. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before February 6, 2020 for Bid No. 102/2019/20, February 7, 2020 for Bid No. 103 & 106/2019/20 and February 12, 2020 for Bid No. 105/2019/20 at 2:00 P.M.at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on February 6, 2020 for Bid No.102/2019/20, February 7,2020 For Bid No 103 & 106/2019/20 and February 12, 2020 for Bid No. 105/2019/20 at 2:30 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-720113-69-26-56 /0113-72-28-58/47/26/36/74/78,Fax251-11-372-28-89,orvisit: CBE website
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.