ChildFund Ethiopia Interested audit firms can collect the Terms of Reference from our office,
Invitation to Bid for Audit Service
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the well-being of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia has obtained a grant of Euro 225,000.00 (Euro Two hundred twenty-five thousand only) from ChildFund Ireland to finance a project/programme titled “Best Start for life project” for the project period October 1,2018 – September 30,2019 in partnership with FHIDO & AIDO partners. ChildFund Ethiopia transfers funding to its local partners FHIDO & AIDO for the implementation of the project.
Interested audit firms can collect the Terms of Reference from our office, Monday –Friday during office working hours (Morning: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM & Afternoon: 1:00 - 5:00 PM) and submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in a separate sealed envelope duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals.
The document must be delivered to the address below in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:00 PM January 9, 2020. Bid will be opened by procurement committee on the same date at 2:30 P.M.
Bole Sub City, Kebele 3, House# 2310
Tel: 011661 2928, 011662 8414, P.O.Box: 5545,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bidders are required to attach the following documentations as part of the technical bid documents.
1. Renewed professional license and Renewed business license
2. Tax identification number and value added tax certificate
3. Organization profile including evidence of experience in Auditing of similar Child focused organizations
4. Registered Certified Chartered Accountants/Certificate of professional competency
5. Details of staff assigned to perform the audit activities including experience, qualification and number of staff with position classification.
6. A schedule or detailed audit plan, that includes expected audit start date and completion date.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.