Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Ammendments for Invitation to Bid (Local Open Tender)
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
1. The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from December 30, 2019 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) for each Bid through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. You Can Access the Bid Document Online From Https://Bids.Mobtenders.Com. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice, copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the Bid Bond/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/ Bid Bond shall be provided separately for Bid no. 96/2019/20 until January 15, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. and for Bid no. 97/2019/20 until January 17, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address; 2nd floor room No. 201. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before January 15, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. for Bid No. 96/2019/20 and before January 17, 20120; 2:00 p.m. for Bid No. 97/2019/20 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on January 15, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. for Bid No. 96/2019/20 and January 17, 2020; 2:00 p.m. for Bid No. 97/2019/20; at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-369-26 56, 251-11-372-28 58, 251-11-372-28-26, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: [email protected]
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.