Nyala Insurance S.C… to Bid For the Design of Building
Invitation to Bid
For the Design of
Nyala Insurance S.C. Adama Building
Procurement Reference No: PT/05/2019
1. Nyala Insurance S.C. is desirous of engaging architects service for the design of its Adama Building.
2. Nyala Insurance S.C. now invites eligible local Grade-3 (three) and above consulting architects and engineering firms with relevant experience as described in the bid document and valid licenses for the year 2019 to submit sealed Bids for the Design of the NISCO Adama Building at Adama, Ethiopia.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be collected by the bidder starting from December 25, 2019 upon payment of nonrefundable Birr 500.00 at working hours from Nyala Insurance S.C. Resource Management OfficeP.O.Box12753, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Telephone No: +251 11 662 67 07; Fax No: +251 11 662 67 06; E-mail: [email protected]
4. Bidders may obtain further information from the above address.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 20,000 or equivalent amount in an acceptable form expressed in a freely convertible currency, in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee in the form provided in the Bid Document payable to the Employer at the first demand without any contestation whatsoever, and must be submitted at the address of: - Nyala Insurance S.C. Resource Management Office.
6. The Bid comprising of technical and financial document must be delivered in separate sealed envelopes as original & copy of the document to the address given above on or before Friday, January 24, 2020 at 10:00am. All copies of the Bids shall be submitted in separate envelopes i.e., the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” both for the “The Technical Proposal” and “Financial Offer”. The bid bond shall be part of the technical offer but in a separately sealed envelope.
7. Bids will be opened on Friday ,January 24,at 10:30AM. at NISCO Head Office.
8. Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) calendar days after Bid opening.
9. Nyala Insurance S.C. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of the interest, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
Nyala Insurance S.C.
Resource Management Office
P. O. Box 12753, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Tele: +25111 662 67 07; Fax: +25111 662 67 06