would like to procure various goods and services as listed under Section II like. Stationery Materials, Tyre for field and in-town vehicles and etc
EOI Number 001
Issuance Date: December 22, 2019
Deadline for Submission of EOI: January 13, 2020
Deadline for submission of Questions: January 2, 2020. All questions and requests for clarification regarding this EOI must be submitted in writing by January 2, 2020 to: [email protected]
JSI is a public health organization dedicated to improving the health of people and communities in more than 70 countries. Almost 40 years of global experience supports and informs JSI’s work in Ethiopia. Since 1994, JSI has worked in partnership with the Ethiopian government and local civil society organizations to support the Ethiopian government’s health and development priorities.
JSI/Ethiopia would like to procure various goods and services as listed under Section II. With this objective, JSI Ethiopia has planned to invite all interested local eligible vendors/suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest /EOI/ for the supply of goods and services listed under section II below:
All applicants are required to fulfill the mandatory requirements stated here below in order to be eligible to participate in this process.
1. Applicants must have a valid and renewed trade license as exactly presented on their EOI document.
2. Applicants must be VAT registered.
3. Applicants must be specialized in the area that they are applying for.
4. Applicants must possess the necessary professional and technical qualifications and competence, financial resources, equipment and other physical facilities including permanent physical address and office.
5. Applicants must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the business & experience working with international NGOs.
6. Ability to supply the goods and services on credit bases (minimum 30-day credit facility) with expected immediate settlement of credit invoice.
7. Ability to deliver items to office locations in Addis Ababa.
8. Allow JSI to conduct a site visit (if required).
9. Applicants are not insolvent, and their business activities have not been suspended, and they are not the subject of legal proceedings;
II. Scope of Expression of Interest
Pre - qualified applicants are sought to be a competent and potential manufacturer, supplier or whole distributer and who can provide relevant evidences which may attests their status for the provision of the items, goods, supplies or service that are listed below.
JSI/Ethiopia expects vendors/suppliers to participate in the supply of the following items and services:
1. Stationery Materials
2. Toners for printers and copiers
3. Tyre for field and in-town vehicles
4. Air Ticket Service (Travel Agent)
5. Vehicle Rent for field and in town travels
III. How to Apply
In order to be considered as a potential supplier, interested vendors/suppliers should follow the guideline below on how to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI):
1. Interested organizations shall collect the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and Company Profile Information forms from JSI office address mentioned below during working hours Monday through Friday.
2. The applicants shall submit the following documents in a sealed envelope with official stamp on an outer envelope:
• Completed company profile information form with the requested attachments;
• Other documents requested under the detailed ToR;
• Availability of manufacturer's or manufacturer’s authorized dealer’s letter of authorization to sell and/or distribute the goods. The evidence should show that the applicant is supplying the proposed goods through the manufacturer’s authorized channel and that the goods to be supplied are original products;
• Any other relevant documents to support your application.
3. Applicants should mark clearly on the EOI document envelope for which service category they are interested to be considered.
4. In order to be considered in this expression of interest all applicants must submit the above listed documents to the address mentioned below until January 13, 2020 during office hours 9.00am - 4.00pm
JSI/L10K office in Addis Ababa,
Bole Sub City, Next to Friend Ship International Hotel
P.O. Box 13898
Tel: +251-11 6620066
Attention to: Serkalem Girma
Any EOI’s received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
This call for Expression of Interest (EOI) does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require financial proposals or quotations at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest in participating in the supply of the materials and services listed under section II.