Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Items
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Items.
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from December 23/12/2019 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) for each through CBE Finance process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided in separate envelope with Bid Proposal.
5. Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before January 8, 2020; at 10:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on January 8, 2020; at 10:30 A.M.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 011 3 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 691994, TenderInquiry @cbe.com.et
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.