National Cement Share Company . .bid . for procurement of semi trailer trucks
INVITATION TO BID (ITB)
FOR PROCUREMENT OF SEMI TRAILER TRUCKS
Tender. No. NCSC-0002/19
1. National Cement Share Company (NCSC) intends to procure, through open competitive tendering, Semi-Trailer trucks with corresponding consumable spare parts and Field Kits, with the budget it approved for the FY 2019/20.
2. Therefore, NCSC hereby invites bids, for the procurement of 40 Semi-Trailer trucks with corresponding two years consumable spare parts and Field Kits sufficient for two years consumption.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail criterion (for pre-evaluation qualification) and through technical and Financial evaluation (for selection of Lowest Evaluated Bidder).
4. Bidding is open to eligible bidders (Private of Public Limited, Share Companies and Joint Ventures) of both Ethiopian and foreign companies.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be acquired by interested bidders during the bid floating period, from our website www.nationalcementsc.com/bids;
7. Bids must be duly received by NCSC at the following address:
National Cement Share Company
Ethio-China Friendship Road Wello sefer, KT-12 Building 1st floor
Tel: +251 11 4 42 19 28/ +251 25 2 11 00 70
Cell: +251 935 985 083/+251 935 404 571
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
on or before January 13, 2018 FOR PROCUREMENT OF SEMI TRAILER TRUCKS
8. Bid opening shall be on January 13, 2018 9:30 a.m. at NCSC’’s office of the supply chain Department, Dire Dawa, Ethiopia. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. NCSC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.