Christian Children's Fund of Canada (CCFC) Invitation for Designing and Printing of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health(MNCH) Calendars
Invitation for Designing and Printing of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health(MNCH) Calendars
Christian Children's Fund of Canada (CCFC) is a Canadian-registered charity and child-centered international development organization. CCFC is currently implementing a project entitled Canada-Africa Initiative to Address Maternal, Newborn and Child Mortality (CAIA-MNCM) in Oromia Administrative Zone of Amhara National Regional State namely in: Bati, DawaChefa, DawaHarewa, ArtumaFursi and JileTumuga districts (Woredas).CCFC would like to invite eligible bidders for the development of MNCH (Maternal, Newborn and Child Health) Calendars with key messages and pictorial illustrations.
Qualified bidders should fulfil the following requirements:
• Have proven experience in using cartoon figures and art in producing community health related teaching materials.
• Be in a position to draw on experienced professionals from different backgrounds including using the pictures for printable designs using illustrator/InDesign/ Photoshop.
• Have a renewed license from the respective government ministry for fiscal year 2012 E.C
• Need to be VAT registered and have the authenticated Tin number.
• Should be certified for printing and publication of educational materials supplies from the concerned government authority.
• Should submit a sample of their recent printing materials as part of their price offers.
• Able to collect Terms of Reference (ToR) in person free of charge from CCFC Country Office (its address specified below) soon after this announcement on working days from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
• Should submit their application (technical and financial proposals) in a sealed envelope to the address below up to December 17, 2019, 5:00 PM (local time)
Note: CCFC has the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
Christian Children's Fund of Canada, Ethiopia Country Office, Phone: +251 11 618 7875/ +251 913 30 45 56,
Cape Verde Street (Bole Rwanda Area), Woreda 02, House #066, Bole Sub City, P.O. Box 9123