EOSA now invites proposals to provide ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS CONSULTING SERVICES
INVITATION TO BID
READVERTISEMENT PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: 001-04/2019
ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS CONSULTING SERVICES
1. EOSA now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services (hereinafter called “Services”): [Contract Administration & Supervision Support]. More details on the Services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference [TOR].
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with national competitive bidding (NCB) tendering procedures specified in the Bidding Document and is open to all bidders starting from December 2, 2019. Furthermore, bidders shall comply with the following criteria:
Certification of Registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development for 2012 EFY, valid trade license renewed for 2012 EFY, VAT registration certificate and valid tax clearance certificate.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at EOSA’s headquarter at the address below between 8:30 AM to 12:30PM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday local time. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 100.00.
4. Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes, one marked: “Technical Proposal and Bid Security” and the other: “Financial Proposal”, both of which shall be sealed One Original and One Copy and placed in an outer envelope, refer bid data sheet.
5. Evaluation will be carried out in two stages: Qualification Information and Bid Security first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below by December 9, 2019 before 10:30 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr), in CPO or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
7. Late bids will be rejected.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on December 9, 2019 11:00 AM.
9. Ethio- Organic Seed Action (EOSA) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Address: Mega House Building 9th Floor. Office No. 908
Africa Avenue/ Bole road
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia