Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for Procurement of Reconciliation Software
INVITATION TO BID
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB)
BID REF NO.: ZB/17/2019
Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for the Procurement of Reconciliation mentioned below:
S/N Description Amount of Bid security in ETB
Procurement of Reconciliation Software 150,000.00
1. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Zemen Bank S.C and collect the bidding document during office hour Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM starting from this announcement date until bid closing date.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred) in Acc No. 1031710004707010 at Head Office Main Branch. The method of payment will be in cash.
3. Bid must be delivered to the Address below on or before December 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM:
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in table above in the form of CPO or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee in the name of ZEMEN BANK S.C.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend the event at the address below on: December 11, 2019 at 10:30 AM:
6. (a) Bid Documents will be issued at Facility Management Department, Kazanchis, Joseph Tito Street, Genet Building 2nd floor, Telephone 011 557 35 25/011 557 40 52
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Facility Management Department, Kazanchis, Joseph Tito Street, Genet Building 2nd Floor.
7. Zemen Bank S.C reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Joseph Tito St. P.O.Box 1212 Tel: 011-557 58 25 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Local - knowledge International Standards