VSF Germany,..bid for AUDIT SERVICE
INVITATION TO BID FOR AUDIT SERVICE
Tender Reference No: VSF-G/ETH/2019/06 Ethiopia
VSF Germany, an International Non Governmental Organization that provides Humanitarian aid and development assistance to small-holder and subsistence farmers, pastoralists, agro-pastoralists and vulnerable communities in areas where livestock is of importance.
VSF Germany invites interested and eligible audit firms to collect Terms of Reference for audit service from our office located in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub city, Woreda 7, House No. 749, around Wuha Limat, behind Holiday Hotel, tel. +2516662451/0911164089 from October 28, 2019 to November 18, 2019 during working hours, 8:30am -12:30pm and 1:30pm – 5:00pm with non-refundable fee of 100.00 Birr and must fulfil the following requirements;
1. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licenses, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificate. Those auditors who have experience in group audit are of advantage. Selected audit firm will enter a contract agreement for a period of three years.
2. Tendering will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
3. Bidders should submit their offers in sealed and waxed envelope to VSF Germany office on or before November 19, 2019 until 10:00 am and must be accompanied by bid security guarantee of Birr 2,000.00 /Two thousand birr/ in the name of VSF Germany in a form of only CPO at least for two months from the date of bid opening. Any other form of tender guarantee will not be acceptable.
4. Bid must be clearly marked by ‘’bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number: VSF-G/ETH/2019/06 Ethiopia.
5. Bidders must submit technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked ‘’ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and wax sealed.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at VSF Germany Country office, on Tuesday November 19, 2019 at 11:00 am.
7. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
8. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Veterinaires Sans Frontieres Germany (VSF Germany)