Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE.. Walkthrough Metal Detecting Machine and CAP
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION To Local Open Tender
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item
1. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from October 28, 2019 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) respectively which shall be paid against Acct. No. 1000134998028 to the account of ‘CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr 87,000.00 (Eighty Seven Thousand only) for Bid No. 26/2019/20 and Birr 640,000.00(Six hundred forty thousand only) for Bid No. 36/2019/20 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until Friday November 26, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. for Bid No. 26/2019/20 and November 13, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. for Bid No. 36/2019/20 in the above mentioned address 2nd floor room No. 203. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before November 26, 2019 for Bid No. 26/2019/20 and November 13,2019 for Bid No. 36/2019/20 at 2:00 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on November 26, 2019 for Bid No. 26/2019/20 and November 13,2019 for Bid No. 36/2019/20 at 2:30 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-/72/26 58/47/26/78,Fax 251-11-372-28-89,or visit: cbe website
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.