SHEMU PLC invites your quotation of a tender for the pre-qualification of suppliers to provide PACKAGING MATERIALS and REFINING CHEMICALS
INVITATION FOR TENDER
SHEMU PLC invites your quotation of a tender for the pre-qualification of suppliers to provide PACKAGING MATERIALS and REFINING CHEMICALS in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. SHEMU PLC also intends to issue a Framework Agreement for both Supplies for a period of 1 (One) year.
We include the list of items to be supplied:
Part 1: Tender Information
Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
Part 3: Terms and Conditions of Purchase (which will be signed by the successful bidder)
Part 4: SHEMU PLC Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Part 6: Code of Conduct for IAPG Agencies & Suppliers
The tender response must be received in the following terms and conditions:
1. Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order that it is regarded as compliant. Those tenders returned not completed may be treated as void.
2. Two hard copies of bid to be submitted on headed paper or to the mentioned e-mail address.
3. Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to the TENDER COMMMITEE at the below address;
4. The envelope should indicate the RFP Ref No. (SH/CEO/078/2019) but have no other details relating to the bid.
5. Your return tender must be received at the address above not later than 1pm on 18 October 2019. Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void.
Returned bids will remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 30 days from the Closing Date. Shemu Plc is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Should you require further information or clarification regarding this process please contact us at the following address; [email protected]
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in our account. Yours Faithfully,
Akaki kality Sub city
Woreda Addis Kebele- New
P.O Box 1283 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Or by mail address