National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of:
NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR BID
1. National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of:
2. A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement team office found National Bank of Ethiopia Old Building 6th upon deposit of non-refundable fee of 100 Ethiopian Birr for each in the account No.7002010800001 on Cash Payment and Settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-10:30 a.m. and 01:00- 03:30 p.m).
3. Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2011/12 E.C., Commercial registration certificate, Manufacturer’s or Service Provider’s Authorization, Letter of Partnership, Tax Identification Number, Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate, and certificate of Public Procurement Agency (PPA) for National Bidders, or Certificate of Incorporation for International Bidders.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. +251115-175004/+25111517-7006/+25111517-5016/5116
6. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.