Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the livi
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
Concern worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible and competent bidders to supply the under described materials.
1. A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from the following addresses during working hours Monday to Friday starting from 15th October, 2019
Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office
Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market
Yeka Sub- city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30 /651 23 60
2. Bidders should aware and comply the following conditions. Also the under listed documents MUST present along with the bid proposal:
• Valid and related business license, signed tender declaration, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
3. Bidders are allowed to participate for single Lot or collectively.
4. Bid shall be submitted with separate sealed envelope -technical and financial proposal with two envelopes original and copy and should be submitted to the above address on or before 29th October, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
5. Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representative who choose to attend in person at Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia Country office on 29th October,2019 at 10:30 A.M
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from our transport & Logistics unit in any of working hours before the closing date.
7. Failure to comply any of the condition from (2) above shall result in automatic rejection also Concern is not bound to accept late, unsealed or incomplete bids
8. Concern World Wide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids