IPSAS Implementation and would like to invite interested, eligible and qualified companies that can support the organization throughout the process on the below mentioned tasks/objectives.
ACTION AGAINST HUNGER
Title: Call for Interest: IPSAS Implementation
Action Against Hunger is a non-profit humanitarian organization which is implementing relief, rehabilitation and development programs in different parts of Ethiopia since 1985. Action Against Hunger has been registered as a Foreign Charity with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Charities and Societies Agency under registratno. 0032.
Currently Action Against Hunger is on the process of IPSAS Implementation and would like to invite interested, eligible and qualified companies that can support the organization throughout the process on the below mentioned tasks/objectives.
1) Objectives of the Assignment
The assignment will have the following objectives:
• Conduct gap assessment on the overall procedures and current working systems of Action Against Hunger and assess the impact of Cash Basis IPSAS on the current system and recommend actions to be taken
• Develop IPSAS policy framework in line with the existing financial policies and procedures based on identified gaps and agreed areas.
• Provide technical support on the implementation of IPSAS to Action Against Hunger Country Office.
• Manage the implementation of Cash Basis of IPSAS in preparing the annual financial statements.
• Ensure financial statements are prepared Based on IPSAS standard and meet the requirements of the regulatory body timely before the deadline for submission of the annual statutory audit report set by the Agency for Civil Society Organization.
2) Minimum Requirements
• Renewed license, TIN and VAT registration certificate
• Experience and Qualification of professionals to be involved in the implementation of IPSAS.
• The professionals need to have experience in the field of financial accounting, in IPSAS or IFRS and in designing IPSAS based accounting systems.
• Evidence of previous experience in providing similar service in International NGOs and present recommendation
• Narrative of IPSAS implementation process from engagement to final stage
• Estimated time to undertake the full implementation process
• Detail and clear financial proposal
Therefore, Companies who fulfilled the above specified criteria are kindly requested to submit your Company/Enterprise Profile that contains required information and able to justify their current status on/before October 21st, 2019 before 5:00PM at the below address
Action Against Hunger Ethiopia Mission Addis Ababa Office
Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 02, House No 470 and 100meter from Gazebo round about.
If you need any assistance, please call on the office phones: +251-114-702391.