Ethio- Organic Seed Action (EOSA) is legally registered charitable organization in accordance with Ethiopian charities and societal agency, through the main objectives’ of Agro-biodiversity management and conservation. EOSA has secured a budget for the pr
INVITATION TO BID
READVERTISEMENT [PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: 001-02/2019]
1) Ethio- Organic Seed Action (EOSA) is legally registered charitable organization in accordance with Ethiopian charities and societal agency, through the main objectives’ of Agro-biodiversity management and conservation. EOSA has secured a budget for the procurement of:
CONSTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY SEED STORE AND RELATED OFFICE WORKS
The proposed project is located at Amhara National Regional state; South Wollo Zone, Gubalafto Woreda [Dabot Kebele, 30KM far from Wolidya]
2) Ethio- Organic Seed Action (EOSA) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the above Construction work with a completion period of 90 calendar days.
3) Bidding will be conducted in accordance with national competitive bidding (NCB) tendering procedures specified in the Bidding Document and is open to all bidders starting from September 4, 2019. Furthermore, bidders shall comply with the following criteria:
Certification of Registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development with Category GC-BC 5 or above valid for 2012 EFY, valid trade license renewed for 2012 EFY, VAT registration certificate and valid tax clearance certificate.
4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at EOSA’s headquarter at the address below between 8:30 AM to 12:30PM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday local time. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.00.
5) Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes, one marked: “Technical Proposal and Bid Security” and the other: “Financial Proposal”, both of which shall be sealed One Original and One Copy and placed in an outer envelope, refer bid data sheet.
6) Evaluation will be carried out in two stages: Qualification Information and Bid Security first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
7) Bids must be delivered to the address below by September 20, 2019 before 10:30 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Birr), in CPO or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
8) Late bids will be rejected.
9) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on September 20, 2019 11:00 AM.
10) Ethio- Organic Seed Action (EOSA) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids