Lion International Bank S.C... the bid type sell bid Galvanized Metal Dixon Shelf
INVITATION TO LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Bid Ref. No. NCB/LIB/004/2019/20
Lion International Bank S.C. (LIB) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the procurement of the following item.
1. Interested Bidders can obtain a complete set of bid documents from the LIB’s Head Office, Procurement & Facilities Management Department, located at Haile G/Selassie Avenue, 22 Mazoria LEX Plaza Building 4th floor, commencing from Monday, September 02, 2019 during work hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) for Each Category;
2. Along with the Bid Documents, Bidders should provide copy of Renewed Trade License, VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate and Tax Clearance evidence from the government.
3. The bid shall remain valid for a period of 90 days from the opening date of the bid.
4. The Bid document shall be submitted accompanied by bid security in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or unconditional Bank Guarantee 2% the total bid price.
5. A Bank Guarantee issued from any branches of Lion International Bank is not acceptable and subject to Disqualification.
6. Bid shall be deposited in the box provided at LIB’s Head Office; Haile G/Selassie Avenue, 22 Mazoria LEX Plaza Building 4th floor, A.A, as per the following schedule.
1. Submission of bid after the closing date & time will not be accepted and the document will be returned unopened.
2. Bidders are strongly advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bid Document.
3. The Bank reserves the right to fully or partially accept or reject the bid.
N.B. For any further information you can contact the Procurement & Facilities Management Department on Tel No. 011-667-46-74/011-662-89-96.