Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation to Bid for International Competitive Bid
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
1. The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from September 03, 2019 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 and You Can Access The Bid Document Online From Https://Bids.Mobtenders.Com against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00(Three Hundred Birr only) for each Bid Document through Acct. No. 1000134998028,to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Bid bond for Bid No. 006/2019/20 and Bid No. 007/2019/20 shall be presented with the Bid documents until October 08, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before October 08, 2019; 2:00 p.m. for Bid No. 006/2019/20 and Bid No. 007/2019/20 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on October 08, 2019; at 2:30 p.m. for Bid No. 006/2019/20 and Bid NO. 007/2019/20.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-369-26 56, 251-11-372-28 58, 251-11-372-28-26, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: [email protected]
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.