ETIFT requires an External Auditor to audit its financial records starting from September 2019 for three years period. Deadline for submitting documents and pro forma invoices is 5 calendar days from the date of this announcement
TENDER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EXTERNAL AUDITOR
ET Inclusive Finance Technology Share Company (ETIFT) was established in 2014 to provide ICT and related technological services to microfinance institutions. The company was initiated by the Association of Ethiopian Microfinance Institutions (AEMFI) and five big microfinance institutions. Currently, about twenty seven microfinance institutions in the country are its member shareholders. It has been helping microfinance institutions to get financial technologies such as mobile and agent banking technology and shared core banking system.
ETIFT requires an External Auditor to audit its financial records starting from September 2019 for three years period. Deadline for submitting documents and pro forma invoices is 5 calendar days from the date of this announcement, to ETIFT office in person or through postal address mentioned below.
1. This terms of reference addresses the requirement for external audit of financial statements of ET Inclusive Fiance Technology Share Company (ETIFT) for the period from July 07,2019 to July 07, 2021.
2. The Audit shall be carried out by an external independent and qualified auditor in accordance with international standards.
3. Produce annual audited financial statements for the years ended July 07,2019-20 together with management letter.
1) Renewed license for the current period,
2) VAT Registration and TIN Certificates
4) Previous experience in auditing for minimum of three years
How to Apply
Applications/submission should be addressed to ET Inclusive Finance Technology Share Company. If interested in above opportunity, please submit your application including the financial proposals (price quotation) and CV to ETIFT Head Office
Africa Avenue Road
Opposite of Bole Printing Press, near Damu Hotel
AEMFI Building 1st Floor
P.O.Box: 338 code 1110 Addis Ababa
Telephone: +251-115-57 35 05